For more information on any EVENTS or ideas for EVENTS please message us at info@FCLNY.org
Join Us at our Annual Celebration Dinner!!
RSVP September 12
Dinner, Dessert, Coffee, Tea and Wine!! Come Join Us and the Incredible Whole-Life Senator- Katrina R. Jackson!
About this event
Scoop up your tickets to attend! Limited Seating Available.
Please also consider sponsoring this fundraising event or purchasing a program ad.
Platinum, $5k Two Tables of Ten, Full Page Ad, Program Recognition
Gold, $2,500 Table of Ten, Full Page Ad, Program Recognition
Silver, $1k 5 Tickets, Half Page Ad, Program Recognition
Bronze, $500 3 Tickets, Quarter Page Ad, Program Recognition
Colored Program Ads (JPEG,PNG,PDF)
Full Page: $500. 7.5 x 7.5
Half Page: $250. 7.5 x 3.5
Quarter Page: $125 3.5 x 3.5
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ad or any questions! We can also design your ad!
Donations can also be mailed to: FCLNY, 1545 East. Ave., Rochester, NY 14610
An Unsafe Space! Feminists Engage!
THANK YOU PANELISTS!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED, An Unsafe Space, Episode I & Episode II. IF YOU MISSED EPISODE I- CLICK HERE - For Episode II- CLICK HERE. RECORDED LIVE!
Disclaimer: Events Denoted with double asterisks (**) are included to encourage a pro-life feminist presence. FCLNY is interested in acquiring knowledge from diverse organizations and movements, including sources that promote divergent and/or similar views.
- Multiple DatesTue, Sep 28Online
- Thu, Oct 07Online
- Sat, Oct 23Regional Farmers Market
- Thu, Oct 28Online
- Sat, Oct 30Regional Farmers Market
- Tue, Nov 02Online
- Fri, Feb 04online
- Sat, Jul 24Online
- Sun, Jun 27RochesterJun 27, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDTRochester, 929 S Plymouth Ave, Rochester, NY 14608, USAHow many times have you said or heard the phrase “It’s been a tough day/week/month/year”? Join facilitators from the MK Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence and Creative Wellness Opportunities for a 3-session workshop series.
- Sat, Jun 26Renasant Convention Center
- Fri, Jun 25Renasant Convention Center
- Tue, Jun 22M.K. Gandhi Institute for NonviolenceJun 22, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTM.K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence, 929 S Plymouth Ave, Rochester, NY 14608, USAFor many folks, effective communication has never felt harder or more important. Given the challenges our communities have been facing, it can be easy and almost irresistible to disengage from others, rather than talking about what’s really going on and to share a vision of where to go from here.