For more information on any EVENTS or ideas for EVENTS please message us at
Feminists Choosing Life of NY Presents!!
- Mon, Mar 08Online with Hopin
- Sat, Mar 20Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel
- May 15, 9:30 AM – 10:00 PMSmyrna, Smyrna, DE 19977, USAJoin Master Life & Leadership Coach and Domestic Violence survivor Kiera Smale and 4 other empowered women as she and the speakers openly discuss their experience and triumph over the effects of Domestic Violence. Join us May 15th, 2021 for a Women's Summit like no other.
- Fri, Jun 25Renasant Convention Center
- Sat, Jun 26Renasant Convention Center
- Wed, Feb 24Zoom Event
- Thu, Feb 04Online!
- Thu, Jan 28Zoom
- Mon, Jan 11Virtual Conference
- Fri, Jan 08Seawell's Catering; 1125 Rosewood DrJan 08, 5:30 PM – Jan 09, 5:00 PMSeawell's Catering; 1125 Rosewood Dr , 1125 Rosewood Dr, Columbia, SC 29201, USA"Walk as Children of Light." Eph. 5:8 Proudly Pro-Life Dinner on Friday, January 8, 2021 Stand Up for Life March and Rally on Saturday, January 9, 2021 Featured Weekend Speaker: Ashley Bratcher
- Fri, Jan 01United States
- Fri, Dec 18OnlineDec 18, 2020, 7:00 PM – 10:05 PMOnlineJoin the Austin Tyler Foundation for a Virtual Line Dancing fundraising event. Instructor Toni Johnson will have you moving and shaking for a good cause. Proceeds from this event will go towards domestic violence awareness. In the spirit of the holidays, ugly sweaters are encouraged.
- Mon, Dec 14Virtual ConferenceDec 14, 2020, 8:00 PM – Dec 15, 2020, 10:00 PMVirtual ConferenceIt's time to break the myth that healthcare is pro-abortion. In the upcoming year, we are going to do just that. Every second Monday we will hear from nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals speak on abortion and its impact in their field.
- Tue, Dec 08Online
- Tue, Nov 24Online Seminar
- Tue, Nov 24OnlineNov 24, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline“Immigrant Victim Protections Under the Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA) and Violence Against Women Act (VAWA): U-Visa, T-Visa, Self-Petition, Battered Spouse. This session will discuss immigrant victim protections under the TVPA and VAWA when visas need to be taken into consideration.
- Mon, Nov 09Virtual ConferenceNov 09, 2020, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMVirtual ConferenceIt's time to break the myth that healthcare is pro-abortion. In the upcoming year, we are going to do just that. Every second Monday we will hear from nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals speak on abortion and its impact in their field.
- Tue, Nov 03Feminists Choosing Life of New York
- Tue, Oct 13Online EventOct 13, 2020, 7:00 PMOnline EventThis Salt and Light Gathering for young adults under 40 brings together a panel of young Black Catholic leaders to engage challenging questions about the spiritual and practical actions needed to work towards a culture of anti-racism, which values the equal dignity of every human life.
- Sat, Oct 10Online StreamingOct 10, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMOnline StreamingDrawing from Indigenous perspectives to challenge settler-colonial narratives, speakers discuss land theft, broken treaties, and attacks on Haudenosaunee sovereignty to show how this historical trauma lives on and informs contemporary xenophobia, racism, and sexism.
- Sat, Sep 26Club 86
- Thu, Sep 17Webinar Hosted by University at Buffalo
- Fri, Sep 11Online
- Fri, Sep 11Online WebinarSep 11, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMOnline WebinarWhat is hate? How does it shape our thoughts, identities, and communities? What can we do about it? Join Gandhi Institute Director Kit Miller and colleague Chyna Moorehead for an afternoon dedicated to exploring this seldom discussed topic through a variety of perspectives and traditions.
- Thu, Sep 10Online
- Sat, Aug 29Online, via HOPINAug 29, 2020, 10:30 AM – 9:00 PMOnline, via HOPINThe Rehumanize Conference is an event dedicated to education, discourse, activism, and volunteerism related to a broad range of issues of human rights and dignity. This year's online event promises to challenge your apathy, increase your knowledge, expand your horizons, and change the world.
- Wed, Jul 15OnlineJul 15, 2020, 2:00 PMOnlinePart six of the ongoing discussion of how gain a better understanding. This is a public forum and everyone is welcome to participate and ask questions for clarity. Calls are not recorded to create a safe environment for all. Past conversations have included several police chiefs, youth educators and
- Tue, Jun 16Syracuse
- Mon, Jun 01The Union Club Of The City Of New York
- Fri, May 29106 Chapel StMay 29, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM106 Chapel St, 106 Chapel St, Fayetteville, NY 13066, USAThe Sacred Dance Collective of CNY, and Trinity Church’s Arts Café happily invite you to join us in the Dances of Universal Peace. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending this event or for more information
- Tue, May 26Location is TBDMay 26, 2020, 8:00 AMLocation is TBDWorld BEYOND War is a global, grassroots network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the end to all war, and its replacement with a just and sustainable peace. Please email us at email@example.com if interested in attending this event or for more information
- Thu, May 21Parliament HillMay 21, 2020, 8:00 AMParliament Hill, Wellington St, Ottawa, ON K1A 0A9, CanadaWe march for a right to life for all. All Day We march because we cannot look the other way and allow this injustice to continue any longer. We march for a right to life for all. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending this event or for more information
- Wed, May 20St. John Fisher CollegeMay 20, 2020, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMSt. John Fisher College, 3690 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14618, USARochester Regional Coalition Against Human Trafficking presents a human trafficking and social justice conference for the Rochester area. Please email us at email@example.com if interested in attending this event or for more information