For more information on any EVENTS or ideas for EVENTS please message us at
An Unsafe Space: A Symposium on Contemporary Feminism, Episode 1.
THANK YOU PANELISTS! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED, AN UNSAFE SPACE!! IF YOU MISSED IT- CLICK HERE - RECORDED LIVE! GET READY FOR EPISODE II- COMING SOON!
Here's what people are saying about, An Unsafe Space, Episode 1.
"Thank you so much for hosting the Symposium on March 27th! It was absolutely incredible to watch such experienced, intelligent women of divergent views discuss extremely sensitive and controversial topics. Perhaps as equally notable, is what the discussion lacked: hostility. The statement, “I agree with __” was made repeatedly by most participants and I found it to be the encouragement that I so desperately needed."
Disclaimer: Events Denoted with double asterisks (**) are included to encourage a pro-life feminist presence. FCLNY is interested in acquiring knowledge from diverse organizations and movements, including sources that promote divergent and/or similar views.
- Fri, Apr 30Feminists Choosing Life of New YorkApr 30, 4:00 PM – 7:05 PMFeminists Choosing Life of New York, 1545 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14610, USAJoin the M.K. Gandhi Institute and Nonviolence News Editor Rivera Sun and others to explore this week’s Nonviolence News stories. Share your favorite headlines, your burning questions, the most creative tactics, and ideas for taking action in your own community.
- Wed, May 05zoom
- May 15, 9:30 AM – 10:00 PMSmyrna, Smyrna, DE 19977, USAJoin Master Life & Leadership Coach and Domestic Violence survivor Kiera Smale and 4 other empowered women as she and the speakers openly discuss their experience and triumph over the effects of Domestic Violence. Join us May 15th, 2021 for a Women's Summit like no other.
- Human Trafficking for Child Welfare Professionals- anyone welcome to benefit from these professionalsTue, Jun 15Online
- Fri, Jun 25Renasant Convention Center
- Sat, Jun 26Renasant Convention Center
- Wed, Apr 14Zoom
- Sat, Mar 20Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel
- Tue, Mar 16zoom
- Mon, Mar 08Online with Hopin
- Wed, Feb 24Zoom Event
- Thu, Feb 04Online!
- Thu, Jan 28Zoom
- Mon, Jan 11Virtual Conference
- Fri, Jan 08Seawell's Catering; 1125 Rosewood DrJan 08, 5:30 PM – Jan 09, 5:00 PMSeawell's Catering; 1125 Rosewood Dr , 1125 Rosewood Dr, Columbia, SC 29201, USA"Walk as Children of Light." Eph. 5:8 Proudly Pro-Life Dinner on Friday, January 8, 2021 Stand Up for Life March and Rally on Saturday, January 9, 2021 Featured Weekend Speaker: Ashley Bratcher
- Fri, Jan 01United States
- Fri, Dec 18OnlineDec 18, 2020, 7:00 PM – 10:05 PMOnlineJoin the Austin Tyler Foundation for a Virtual Line Dancing fundraising event. Instructor Toni Johnson will have you moving and shaking for a good cause. Proceeds from this event will go towards domestic violence awareness. In the spirit of the holidays, ugly sweaters are encouraged.